Our Bargello Waves is a designer wall art kit by Jonathan Adler for WallPops! This mod geometric print is like a granny gone wild needlepoint design for your walls. The Bargello waves motif was inspired by a set of embroidered chairs found in the Bargello palace of Florence, Italy. It is also sometimes called Florentine Flame Stitch, and Hungarian Point. The kit comes with 18 separate decals on two large sheets and no two are exactly alike! You can arrange these groovy pieces to make your own statement piece, and to fit your space perfectly. You might even end up with extra pieces left over to add an unexpected pop of mod style to a table or shelf. Below we have compiled a few of our favorite room shots, each showing a unique style, as well as a quick video to showcase how simple and fun these decals are to install!
We were delighted to be included in a dazzling DIY decor project from HGTV this month! The article, entitled 5 Easy DIY Decal Projects, included 5 brillinat decor ideas that you can easily do at home yourself to totally reinvent some basic items into “wow” pieces. We absolutely love how the pale turquoise cabinet came out with our Hollywood stripes decals by designer Jonathan Adler. To read the whole feature and see the other projects, click here!
All that glitters is not gold. Sometimes its silver, and sometimes is dazzling jewel tones, too! We love putting on a glitz! In decor, adding touches of metallics and glittery accents is like adding jewelry to your room. Shiny accessories catch the eye, and radiate the light of the room, twinkling with varied illuminations from different angles and at different times of day. Be romanced by these shimmery decor accents, ranging from mod metallic geometrics to dazzling gem adornments. Cascading silver chandeliers, designer decals by Jonathan Adler for WallPops, peel and stick mirror embellishments, and captivating wall art with precious jewel trimmings to add a flash of sparkle and sass to your decor!
The Baroque design is a global-chic black medallion, exalted by round iridescent mirror decals. These gorgeous peel and stick mirrors add a glamorous dimension to the design, a little old Hollywood glamour on a cultured motif.
The Santorini Stripe is a glorious gold and silver geometric design, with a shimmery mylar twinkle. This designer wall art by Jonathan Adler adds a happy-chic sophistication to decor with a brilliant gold finish.
The silver Nixon design has a mylar mirror finish with a polished silver radiance. This designer wall art is a midcentury modern Greek key motif, with a dollop of drama.
Delila is a darling and fresh take on the Jacobean style floral design, with vibrant turquoise, chartreuse, and orchid. This beautiful wall art comes with sparkling gems to add an extra layer of razzle dazzle to the room.
We were blown away by this blog full of tiny inspiration! With gorgeous photography and an incredible eye for design, the blogger behind Call of the Small makes us swoon over dollhouses. The homes are made with incredibly innovative DIY ideas and leave no detail undone. Tiny pets, designer fireplaces, swanky furniture and perfect accessories bring these spaces to life, like a page out of Elle Decor… except tiny! We guarantee you will find yourself wishing these spaces were real, or that you were small enough to live in them! We were super honored and excited to discover an incredibly mod space created with the WallPops by Jonathan Adler Santorini stripes as wallpaper. Spoiler alert: it’s dreamy. Check out the feature here, and delight in some more of their work while you are there, these dollhouses are magnificent!
Tell Us Which Dorm Decor You Like Best
For a Chance to Win $100 in WallPops Wall Art!
You are fabulous and your dorm room should be too. Don’t let all those rules and regulations about tacks, nails, screws, candles, and toasters convince you that you can’t make your dorm room a dreamy and stylish space! And definitely don’t settle for bare boring walls! WallPops are the perfect solution for bleak dorm blues and we have a chance for you to win $100 towards extra chic wall decals to sass up your college room decor. Just browse the five dorm rooms below decorated with our fabulous peel and stick wall art, and leave a comment telling us which one you like the best! You could win $100 to use on www.wallpops.com to decorate your own dorm room!
Although each of these five dorm rooms is exactly the same, just adding a pop of wall art makes each space appear totally unique! Which of these awesome dorm decor ideas do you like the best? Tell us below and you could be on your way to winning the look for your own room! Each person who leaves a comment will be entered to win, and one lucky person, chosen at random, will win $100 to use on www.wallpops.com! The winner will be announced & notified on Sunday July 28th.
A head board creates a chic focal point in a room, making your bed into a stylish and inviting space. A beautiful head board can pull a whole room together. However, not all beds have headboards to begin with, and many that do are boring or utilitarian. Especially in a dorm room, or when you have a platform bed, you may find that your bed is just lacking that special detail that a headboard brings. Luckily, it is super easy to make a DIY headboard! WallPops wall decals are the easiest way to add a design to your current headboard, or to create one on blank wall space! No nails, upholstery, power tools or heavy lifting required! Simply peel and stick to create a custom look behind your bed with instantaneously dazzling results! Check out these 3 headboard design ideas created with WallPops blox below for inspiration!
“I never knew the charm of spring… I never knew my heart could sing, I never missed a warm embrace ‘Til April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom, Holiday tables under the trees…” *Le Sigh* The notion of April in Paris is a romantic one indeed. This dreamy city has set the stage for many a love story with its beautiful fusion of historical splendor and contemporary trendsetting. Each year, this fashion capital hosts Maison & Objet, Europe’s largest home design exhibition. Paula Berberian, WallPops Creative Director, scoured the enormous show searching for the latest trends and reports back here with four that can easily be incorporated into your décor.
“While Pantone named Emerald Green the color of the year, it appeared that 1950’s sugary pastels were evident and making headway,” says Berberian. “A hue I especially saw around the halls was a very soft pink that was commonly paired with taupes and black and white, along with a soft yellow, seen most often with grey.”
Whether in the popular pink, the new hot pistachio pastel, subtle watery blues, or in other soft marshmallow hues, the trend is certainly on time for spring. Oh Pear dots, blox and stripes add a refreshing sweetness to walls, and coordinate beautifully with other pretty pastels like light pink, buttercream yellow and baby blue. The design’s pastel pairing produces a look that’s both soft and sophisticated.
There is a lot of financial uncertainty in the world right now” says Berberian. “Many companies are taking a conservative approach with regards to product introductions taking a deep breath and not wanting to take risks.” Berberian thinks this may be the reason why there are a lot of subdued modern interpretations of classic prints, such as a refreshed floral or damask.
Geometric and modern designs were still a favorite but I, along with my colleagues, concluded that there weren’t any drastically new designs. Overall designers and manufacturers are playing it safe,” concludes Berberian. For a colorful improved classic, the Hollywood design by Jonathan Adler for WallPops incorporates mod colors with a geometric floral pattern. Wow guests upon arrival by adding these WallPops in a foyer. Its large-scale bright print is as cheerful as it is inviting, and by adding the design to an entryway, it also helps to set the overall decorating style and mood of a home.
“This year’s show confirmed that the natural and artisanal is a trend with staying power,” says Berberian. “With a universal shift to more eco-friendly home décor, hand-crafted wooden pieces, even furnishings dyed with vegetable color, such as in a popular citrusy lime green, were prevalent.”
While the organic look was captured in wooden furniture from Scandinavian, Dutch and German to Italian designers, this theme can easily be captured in wall décor as well. For an eco-friendly statement and one that instantly adds an organic feel to a space, the Habitat kit is an ideal addition. Lush forest silhouettes of ferns, leaves, branches and butterflies pay homage to the beauty of nature.
4. Warm Metals
Just as colors were softened at the exhibition, so were the metallic accents. Rose gold, pink copper and yellowy brass finishes, both matte and highly-polished, were on-hand. In furnishings, the metals were often paired with dark woods like walnut, ceramics and marble and, as Berberian attests, were also seen on walls.
“Metallic-accented wallpaper was a constant at Maison, which serves as an affirmation that we’re on-trend,” says Berberian. For some bling on your walls, the Santorini comes cast in silver and gold mylar metallics. These delightful wall accents can transform any space into a sparkling jewel box while still maintaining a sophisticated allure.
Fun Stocking Stuffer Ideas & Small Gift Ideas!
Stockings are such a fun tradition during the holidays! Hung by the chimney with care, these festive holiday socks provide so much joy on Christmas morning! Santa always has fun putting little tokens and toys into your stockings, do you help him by adding a few gifts of your own? We do! Thinking back to childhood, stockings seem to top a lot of lists as one of the most magical surprises. Stocking stuffers have to be little so they are fun to pick out and there are really no rules! Traditionally, everything from chocolates, gum and candy, socks, toothbrushes, batteries, small toys, and an orange are always stellar stocking ideas. For girls, make up, lotions and sprays, nail polish and files, barrettes and costume jewelry are all classic stocking stuffers. Boys have enjoyed finding playing cards, flashlights, balls, hair product, stickers and miniature cars in their stockings!
For one bigger item to take up a little more room in oversized stockings this year, WallPops is an amazing stocking stuffer idea! Blow friends and family away with this ideal gift, the premier line of peel-and-stick wall art from Brewster Home Fashions that pack the makings for an on-trend, easy, stylish room in a small box for a great price. The line of stylish repositionable and removable peel-and-stick wall decals features collections for all ages, including WallPops by Jonathan Adler, which captures the best of what the red hot decorating trendsetter and WallPops have to offer. Whether you’re searching for a stocking stuffer for young or old, here are a few suggestions for those in particular on your list as WallPops is the one-stop shop to make your holiday stockings extra memorable for all this year. Save on your order with this Wall Pops Coupon Code: FESTIVE15
5 Fun Holiday Decorating Ideas!
Do you love to decorate for the holidays as much as we do? When your home is all decked out in it’s festive finery, it has such a welcoming and happy feel! It is so much fun putting out your favorite holiday keepsakes, and adding a few new ones to the tradition each year. Here is a list of our top 5 holiday decorating ideas for 2012!
1. Set the mood for festive with twinkling lights! Like the photo above, where strings of mini lights are draped over a curtain rod behind a sheer curtain, sparkling lights add a magical touch! Nothing changes the mood of a room quicker than the lighting. Check out our chandeliers for another mesmerizing lighting accessory with shimmer shine! Choose from Posh or Icicles, both add a glitzy focal point with tiers of glimmery silver metallics. These spellbinding chandeliers will reflect light and can be equipped with their own bulb and cord set in any color you wish!
2. DIY Advent Calendars for hands-on fun! Advent calendars are a meaningful way to count the days leading up to the holidays, marking each special day of a holiday season with a symbolic activity. Kids especially love these calendars because the excitement builds each day! There are so many variations on this tradition, why not make your own? A Menorah where you add a flame to a new candle each day of Hanukkah, or a Christmas tree where you add an ornament for each day of December with the star at the top marking Christmas eve are 2 of our favorite ideas! WallPops unique peel and stick material is perfect for making your own advent calendar or Menorah this year! Check out our creation below! We used the Ice blox to cut out the shape, so it shines with a mirror silver finish.
3. Go all out in holiday colors with removable wall art! For a dramatic splash of color in instants, WallPops dots, blox, and stripes can totally transform a room with holiday theme colors.Blue and white, red and green, silver nixon and blue with shimmering mylar accents are a few of our favorites for festive wall decor! Make a guest room feel extra special by adding a gleeful detail to the walls, or polish up an entry way, bathroom or hall with jolly wall art for the season!
4. Display your Holiday Greeting Cards with Splendor! We love these ideas from Apartment Therapy on creative ways to display your holiday cards! One of the most exciting things about the holidays is coming home to find greeting cards from family and friends in the mail! Knowing how much time and love you put into picking out the cards to be sent to your list, isn’t it wonderful to open each one that you receive? Why not make your seasons greetings into part of your decor? To reduce clutter and put your cards on display, use doors, mirrors, windows, or wall space to display your special cards! We especially like the ideas below, one of which uses a ribbon tacked to a door, the other which uses WallPops as a DIY holly wreath to hold cards.
5. Make your list and check it twice! Santa’s List day is Sunday December 4th. While this is a silly holiday, it is also a cute reminder of nostalgic childhood hopes. Just like Ralph in A Christmas Story, we all have something that we are keeping our fingers crossed to discover under the wrapping paper this year. Making a wish list for the holidays, or having your kids make one, is fun! Even if you are way beyond a wish list of gifts, the holidays tend to find us making all kinds of lists, like shopping lists for holiday parties and presents, dinner menus, to-do’s and errands, important dates for all of those celebrations, the list of lists goes on and on! A dry-erase message board in a prominent location, like the kitchen, can provide the perfect visual reference for you this holiday season. Not only can they tie in with festive holiday decor, they also make perfect gifts for anybody on your list! Pictured below are our picks for this year! Let the holiday count down begin!