Find Your Inspiration Here!
Oh the beauty of gallery walls! This wonderful design concept of mixing and matching artwork as well as photographs is a fabulous way to display your most cherished memories while also creating a gorgeous feature wall. The best part, there aren’t really any rules, you can personalize your wall as much as you’d like.
Here are a few tips to help get you started, just in case you’re in need of a little boost of inspiration…
1. Be Yourself: The most important tip is to make sure your design speaks to who you are. Incorporate pictures and designs that show your personality and design taste.
2. Focus Point: Choose one larger piece to build the rest of your wall around. This will help to both ground your design as well as make positioning each additional print a whole lot easier.
3. Use Creativity: Be creative with the layout. Snap pics of different designs to help you choose your favorite look!
4. Add Variety: Don’t stick to just one type of medium; rather use a collection of art, photos, prints and souvenirs. The more you mix, the more of an eclectic feel you will get.
5. Framework: It’s all in the framework! For a more collected look, use frames in the same color and style. If you would like a more “salon” feel, use different finishes such as a combination of metals and wood.