Our beautiful wall decals are truly an economical solution! Starting at $14.99, our peel and stick decals pack a lot of design punch! We were so pleased to have the savvy savers over at Mintlife include us in a story about budget friendly home make over ideas. They specifically call out our fabulous collection by Jonathan Adler for WallPops as a trendy and affordable decor solution under $20. The author, Rachel Weingarten is a noted style expert and we appreciate her very much for the shout out!
We were blown away by this blog full of tiny inspiration! With gorgeous photography and an incredible eye for design, the blogger behind Call of the Small makes us swoon over dollhouses. The homes are made with incredibly innovative DIY ideas and leave no detail undone. Tiny pets, designer fireplaces, swanky furniture and perfect accessories bring these spaces to life, like a page out of Elle Decor… except tiny! We guarantee you will find yourself wishing these spaces were real, or that you were small enough to live in them! We were super honored and excited to discover an incredibly mod space created with the WallPops by Jonathan Adler Santorini stripes as wallpaper. Spoiler alert: it’s dreamy. Check out the feature here, and delight in some more of their work while you are there, these dollhouses are magnificent!
Love the look of a backsplash in a kitchen but don’t have the time or the budget for tiles? Check out WallPops large collection of Peel and Stick Tile Backsplashes. WallPops has a variety of colors that will fit any kitchen décor – from more neutral colors like white, black and beige to bright blue and green!
These special stick-on tile decals are especially made for the kitchen (or bathroom!) with a thicker material. They are made for the most active rooms in the house, as they are waterproof, heat resistant & humidity resistant. Unlike standard ceramic tiles, these heavyweight vinyl tiles are pliable enough to be hand cut into any shape desirable. So whether you want this to be a thin strip along the wall, or to take up the entire area under your cabinets, you can create a tiled effect in your kitchen in just minutes.
The only thing these peel & stick tiles lack? The price tag that comes with installing ceramic tiles! These are an extremely cost-efficient kitchen decor option. Before you pick up the phone and spend hundreds (if not thousands) on installation and labor, check out our entire selection of tiles and see if there is one that fits the decor and color scheme of your kitchen. We’re sure you’ll not only aesthetically love the results, but the savings as well.
Fall Style Trends from Maison et Objet
Concurrent with Fashion Week in NYC and London, the Maison et Objet design show in Paris is the mecca of hip for home decor and interior design trends. Here is a full report on colors, prints, materials, and inspirations behind the beautiful designs, products and textiles on display.
The quatrefoil design, meaning four leaves, and its fashionable sister the barbed quatrefoil, were prevalent. This Gothic design is a decorative framework, and lends a cultured Renaissance flair to anything it touches. Watch for it in fabrics, furniture and accessories this year.
Florals are also enjoying a fashionable awakening. Pretty and artistic watercolor florals, mid to large scale blossoms, vintage floral prints and big open flowers were in bloom all over the place. Flowers are fresh, romantic and timeless in decor, it is no wonder they continue to evolve and pop up in different incarnations.
The global-chic tribal trend has gone South. Southwestern designs have shed their salmon cinnamon and earth toned roots and re-emerged as vivid trend-setters in fun palettes. Native American and South American patterns have been energized with pinks, greens and purples for a vivacious twist on the cultured and spiritual design style.
Watch out paint because solid color walls are out and bold graphic wallpaper is back in big time. Patterned walls were predominantly seen implemented as feature walls, with a complimentary color rounding out the rest of the space, but this look was dazzling left and right at Maison this year. Novelty designs, artistic prints and unusual, vivid wallpaper designs have reinvented the traditional looks of yesteryear for unexpectedly high fashion walls that beg to be noticed.
An amalgam of time periods and resources were being mixed with pleasing results, such as natural materials being modernized with sophisticated fittings. Vintage fabrics were everywhere, looking fabulous in contemporary stylings. Reclaimed wood and earthy materials like drift wood, clay and stone worked themselves into au courant designs with fresh colors and modern touches.
Color trends included lots of mid-tone pastels, like dusty pink, taupe, toned down lemon lime, peach, and especially everything aqua, giving a pretty and pleasant look to items. Orange and red were peppering in splashes of warm spice to designs, and opal, mother of pearl, and sequins were bringing an understated luxe. The result was quite lovely and not flashy for very livable looks.
Fall is upon us and it is time to celebrate this wonderful time by decorating with symbolic colors and images of the harvest season! Wall decals are removable and repositionable and can be used virtually an unlimited amount of times. For anyone who wants to decorate for the seasons or holidays, these autumn wall decals are the perfect décor for your home.
- One of the perfect wall decals for fall is Autumn Joy. It is a sophisticated and elegant tree decal representing the moment where wind is pushing the leaves to break free from the branches. These wall decals are great for mixing a modern art style with a touch of traditional taste.
- The Autumn Tree abstract tree adds colors to your walls with hints of red and brown. The swirling design of the leaves and branches of the tree wall decal is symbolic of the tree of life, a true staple of the fall.
- A similar staple of fall is the leaves falling from the trees. The Leaves – Flock are wall decals in a fuzzy flock finish that have a soft look and feel. Easily arranged in an abstract tree graphic on the wall, or separately around a space for fun detail, it’s the perfect combination of sophisticated and fun.
- While some might think the Silhouette Tree Kit is just for a nursery, it’s quite the contrary. This wall decal is perfect for any room in the home because it is a whimsical design created with a chic silhouette in mind for a painted wall. Great for the months of September to November, it can also easily be removed and repositioned for the spring and back again in the fall!
- The Black Branches is a classy forest motif that can be added to the walls to give your home the feel of fall. The olive tree branches are simply perfect and can be arranged in several different ways, which you can personalize to suit your own décor.
Put the Rivalry to Rest and Let Design Do the Talking
Enter for a chance to win $100 in WallPops
…and be featured as the ultimate collegiate décor master on our Pop Talk Blog.
Haven’t had a chance to get your hands on WallPops yet?
No biggie, our contest is open to ALL décor designs!
WHO: Are you ready to finally settle the score? Show your rival university that you’ve got the better style!
WHAT: Follow WallPopsWallArt on Instagram, then upload photos of your super stylish digs with hashtag #WallPopsRivals to let your bold design speak for itself. See once and for all who really has the cooler school. Our design experts will decide which room from each rival displays the best overall, cohesive interior style.
WHEN: Our contest kicks off September 3nd, upload your photos through Sept 20th!
This month’s competition highlights:
Penn State University vs. Ohio State University
Boston University vs. Boston College
WallPops are super easy to install and they are a piece of cake to remove. We tell people this all the time, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video must be worth a million! We had so much fun making this DIY video on how to apply WallPops with our Brocade flower wall decals. This kit comes on 2 sheets with 11 separate pieces which you can arrange however you want to best fit your space. You can also re-arrange them as many times as you like because our wall decals are totally removable and repositionable. Applying wall decals is a perfect DIY decor project because the results are gorgeous in instants. Enjoy this quick video and check back because coming soon we will have a sequel on how to remove wall stickers!
KATE MIDDLETON’S OWN COLOR SCHEME
Everyone has been talking about the birth of Prince George of Cambridge, the son of Prince William and Kate Middleton and third in the line of succession to the thrones of the 16 Commonwealth realms. Just as the royal wedding drew a great deal of attention, individuals are clamoring to hear details about he who some are calling “the most famous baby in the world.”
In honor of the birth of the Royal baby, we created a post full of Royal baby nursery ideas fit for your very own Royal baby.
So, what exactly does a Royal nursery look like? We know that Duchess Kate attempted a gender-neutral color pallet, choosing herringbone brown and soft sage over stereotypical blues. To mimic this theme, we have Espresso Brown dots, concentric dots, stripes, and jungle silhouettes.
An espresso brown monogram on your baby’s wall also creates a personalized feel with a classic and regal touch. Our monogram wall decals come with the whole alphabet and one beautiful frame so you can feature your child’s initial and use the extra letters to spell out other inspiring words on the wall.
We also know that the Royal couple and their Royal baby will be living in Kensington Palace, a very traditional royal residence in London. There’s nothing more traditional than stained glass, which has constituted the major form of pictorial art to survive since the Middle Ages.
Another traditional option is a Damask decal. Production of the damask pattern dates back to the Middle Ages, when it was considered one of the five basic weaving techniques of the Byzantine and Islamic weaving centers. This look is luxurious, timeless, and would suit any Royal baby nursery.
Last but not least, a tribute to his country of origin. Prince George will be raised in Mother England, a country rich with culture and one of the style capitals of the world.
The beginning of the school year is upon us and while some of us are still enjoying the last hurrahs of summer, many teachers are already hard at work decorating their classrooms! We salute the teachers for the amazing work that they do. We also love to see how creative they can be when bringing personality to a classroom space and adding engaging and educational decor to the room. We have so many awesome wall decals that are perfect for adding a little oomph and a lot of fun to the classroom setting! From functional dry-erase decals and maps, to alphabet sets and cute wall art kits that wont damage classroom walls, we have dynamite designs to kick the school year off in style.
A map is a timeless decor accent, especially well suited to a classroom wall. Our peel & stick map decals range from classy National Geographic designs to engaging kids maps with extra facts like state capitals and symbolic images from around the world. All of our map decals are dry-erase and come with a handy marker.
Dry-Erase decals are perfect for classroom decor! While kids practice letters, chart science experiment results, create schedules, and learn about keeping track of dates, it is helpful to have a reusable space to write on, erase and write again. Writing on the wall with a dry-erase decal also saves lots of paper and puts information in a central location. WallPops dry-erase decal collection includes chalk decals, message boards, and calendars.
Alphabet wall decals are a grand idea for an educational wall decor in a classroom, and can also be used to organize the room. Many of our ABC wall decal kits come with multiples of each letter so you can spell out things like “recycle” and “wash your hands”. For younger children, having the alphabet on the wall in plain view is a great learning tool as well as a decorative accent perfectly tailored to an elementary school room.
In addition to educational wall art, WallPops can provide a decorative and cheerful look for a classroom. Adding a tree decal to the wall, a colorful splash of butterfly wall stickers or a school of tropical fish can reinvent the look and feel of the room. Engaging kids imaginations with an artistic classroom is a great way to make learning fun!
Can you believe it’s almost time for back to school?! We are always sad to see Summer fade away, but we have to admit that we get pretty ramped up for Fall fashion! Of course we have checked out the Pantone Fashion Color Report for Fall color trends and we are already dreaming about who will have the coolest dorm on campus. This collection of ideas for back to school includes brilliant dorm room decor and phenomenal organization tools!
1. Dry-Erase Decals, where fabulous meets functional! Our peel and stick dry-erase message boards, calendars, maps and planners look lovely while providing a space to stay up to date! Chart your adventures and brush up on geography on a dry-erase map. Maps are classic, they never really go out of style but they have been popping up as a trend in decor and fashion prints recently. A dry-erase message board is a super chic way to decorate your dorm walls, and also works well in a kitchen as a central space to communicate and coordinate busy schedules. A dry-erase calendar keeps your whole month in perspective, and is totally reusable, so technically you will never need to buy a new one! We love decorating with dry-erase because it is interactive wall art.
2. Wall Art Kits! WallPops wall art kits bring the hottest décor themes to your walls, with the brilliant innovation of peel and stick! We know you can’t paint your dorm room. And we know you aren’t even suppsed to use nails, screws or tacks. But that simply does not mean you can’t decorate your walls! Our wall decals are totally removable and repositionable so you can even take them home with you when you move out of your dorm. All of your friends and even your RA will be in awe of your gorgeous dorm room decor. Our wall art decal kits include hipster-chic trendy mustache decals, globe trotting city skylines, pretty flowers and butterflies, vintage-mod bird cage wall decals and much more so you can truly personalize your dorm.
3. Wall Art Quotes! Express yourself and inspire your décor with a beautiful quote on the wall. WallPops wall quotes include heartfelt sayings like “All You need is Love” and great mottos like “You Only Live Once”. Designed with fine graphics and attractive fonts, these words for your wall bring a great message to any room, especially a dorm room. Keep it positive with an upbeat mantra like “Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful” or “Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle”.