This holiday, don’t get stuck wondering what to gift to give… Give the gift of WallPops! Our Holiday 2013 Gift Guide has options for people of all ages, personalities and interests! See below for some of our favorites this winter season.
A total steal at only $24.99 this holiday season, the Nixon Silver Mylar is a chic and elegant way of adding metal to your home but without the actual metal. These shiny silver accents will bring a little shimmer to your décor, almost like jewelry for the room.
This winter, bring a garden indoors! Create the look of embroidered flowers on your wall with the Brocade Wall Art Kit. These Holiday Wall Stickers can be arranged to best fit your space in an elegant black and grey pattern perfect for year round happiness.
Tree Cork Metallic
The brilliantly designed tree decal mixes authentic cork and metallic golden leaves for a high-end boutique style in decor. It is absolutely gorgeous as it stretches across the walls with shimmering leaves. This Holiday Wall Decal is perfect for giving this winter, as it is great on any wall in the home as an accent or to make a feature wall.
Want to give the gift of the illusion of ice on windows without the actual snowfall? The Freeze design gives glass the effect of being in a wintry wonderland. Any glass surface, including cabinets and shower doors, can be transformed with this Holiday Window Film, as if water froze into an elegant pattern of diamond ice. Freeze also creates a stylized element of privacy, which also reduces UV rays and glare.
Holiday Wall Decals are the ideal gift for giving this winter season. You can’t go wrong giving one of these fun and elegant designs to friends and family because they’re perfect for all.
Teens and tweens are so much fun to shop for! However, with all of the trends and ever-changing whims of this fussy bunch, picking out the perfect present can pose a predicament. Luckily we have compiled a stellar list full of teen approved gift ideas, including functional art to help students, trendy art to charm their rooms, and poetic wall quotes to inspire to their walls. And, since our wall art is totally removable and reusable, they can redecorate in a flash, without damaging the walls!
1. Wall Art Quotes: Words for the wall are all the rage right now! From pop culture idioms like “You Only live Once” (YOLO) to original sayings like “Never let anyone dull your sparkle” we have beautifully rendered quote decals for any teen or tween.
2. Wall Art Kits: our wall decal kits are perfectly suited to the ever-evolving tastes of the teen and tween type. These kits let you be the “artiste” by arranging your scene wherever you would like, and then rearranging it over and over again. With very vogue subjects like boho-chic birdcages, ironic hipster symbols like mustaches, this wall art will take their rooms to the next level of cool.
3. Dry-Erase Wall Art: This stylish wall art doubles as functional organizers and an amusing place for teens to express themselves. With designs like the “Keep Calm and_________ (fill in the blank)” message board kit, and brit-pop inspired calendar kits, any teen will swoon over these handy decals.
Today’s gift guide is dedicated to all the little ones on your list this year! We have compiled our most wished for and best gifts for kids! With adorable kid gifts for boys and girls, this list is full of style and delight! We actually have so many perfect gift ideas for kids that we had to limit ourselves to only a few of our favorite designs in each of the categories below. Check out our Holiday Gift Guide for more ideas!
1.Wall Art Gift ideas for Boys! Pirates, planes, safari animals, trucks and outer space themed decals! Shop all of our boys gift ideas for more inspiration!
2. Wall Art Gift Ideas for Girls: Butterflies, flowers, cheerful birds and more… all created in darling palettes with patchwork prints and special details! For even more ideas check out our on-line gift guide for girls!
3. Dry-erase maps: educational, attractive and interactive! Have fun plotting adventures and learning about geography together on these beautiful peel & stick map decals!
3. Glow in the Dark Wall Art: light up their lives with fun wall art that doubles as a nightlight! These magical wall decals are so much fun to give and receive, any kid you know will be dazzled!
Have you ever wanted to revamp the look of a door, or hide a view inside a glass cabinet? Do you have a very bright window, or one with a less than beautiful view? From creating privacy in a bathroom to adding an artistic focal point on a glass door, reinventing the look of kitchen cabinets and creating an ambient reduced UV glare in a room, our glass clings have so many remarkable uses. Which is why we are so excited about our new collection of premium glass clings! Made from a heavy-weight embossed vinyl, these glass clings bring high design without any sticky residue. They are perfect for blocking unwanted views, filtering UV rays, and adding beauty to glass. The collection includes six beautiful designs, and each one is totally removable and repositionable. Glacier is inspired by an icicle, adding a fashionable frozen look to glass. Cubix treats glass to a prismatic effect with a chic tiled texture. Cut Floral has an elegant floral motif with a light prismatic finish and Brush Strokes creates a contemporary watercolor beauty. Dogwood and Peacock authentically recreate the look of stained glass with rich color printing and raised effects. Each of these exceptional new glass clings comes in 3 convenient sizes, all of which can easily be cut to fit any size or shape area. The premium window film joins our collection of stained glass decals, existing privacy window films and etched glass decals. Shop the whole line here!
Autumn is an enchanted time of year. It is the host to many beloved traditions, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, apple picking, everything pumpkin and so much more. After October 31 we put away the ghosts, witches and spiders to create festive decor schemes with a warmer more inviting feel.
Autumn decor draws on the colors of nature, bringing toasty orange, deep crimson, earthy brown and late blooming yellows inside for an homage to the season. Working with Fall branches and berries, re-purposing pumpkins into Thanksgiving settings, and playing with the warm glow of candles are all beautiful ways to enrapture your home with some autumn spirit. You can also play with leaves, gold glitter, feathers and late harvest beauties like sunflowers, mums, corn stalks and squash to entice a seasonal charm indoors. Decorating your mantle, adding traditional fall colored wall decals and creating pretty tablescapes with these hues and elements will create a welcoming look in your home. Adding pillows and throws in cozy colors instantly adds to the seasonal splendor of a room, too, especially when they play on the accent colors of your Autumn inspired decorations.